How This Nourishes Your Body
I love how versatile cauliflower is! It can be used to make soups creamy, amazing mashed potatoes, and limitless amount of paleo fried rice alternatives. I love fried cauliflower rice and this is an incredible way to enjoy it while filling your body with life-giving antioxidant-rich veggies, healing fats, and protein!
I love remaking take out meals! A few of my favorites are:
Notes on Paleo Fried Rice
You can also add 3 pieces of chopped turkey bacon
This is great to make a big batch of for the week
- Chop head of cauliflower into florets and place in food processor or blender and pulse until it starts to resemble rice; set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium with butter or coconut oil.
- Add onion, peas and carrots and saute until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos or soy sauce, honey; set aside.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until cauliflower is soft.
- Slide veggie mixture to one side of the and add in the beaten eggs, scrambling until cooked through and stir in with the veggie mixture.
- Pour the sauce over top, mixing well.
- Top with green onions, salt and pepper, and enjoy!