How This Nourishes Your Body
There is nothing better than a slow cooker on a cold day. Soups are one of the best ways to load the veggies with leftovers for days!
I play around with different chili recipes like they’re going out of style – it’s really hard to go wrong and you can adjust ingredients as you feel – but this one seemed to land pretty well so it’s worth sharing!
Paleo Slow Cooker Chili
- Optional – add diced sweet potatoes
- Can sub any ground meat of choice
- Top with cilantro, avocado, and raw cheese or full fat organic grass-fed greek yogurt or coconut yogurt!
- PS if you haven’t looked into an Instant Pot, you should! I’m converted;)
- Also check out our white chicken chili recipe!
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Saute onions in coconut oil for 2-3 minutes
- Add in meat and continue cooking until meat begins to brown
- Put meat/onion mixture into crockpot along with the remaining ingredients
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours
- Serve with additional toppings as desired!