How This Nourishes Your Body
Delicious Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes is a dish everyone loves. With some good raw butter thrown on it, people are always begging for more. The best part is, it is so good for you- the more often you eat it the better!
Cauliflower is so important for woman’s health. It is made up of a compound called indole 3-carbinol, which breaks down and disables carcinogens(cancer causing). It is one of the most powerful preventives of breast cancer and it also helps rid excess estrogen in the body that builds up and causes numerous hormonal issues.
Cauliflower is amazing for the skin and detoxifying the body because it is abundant in:
1. vitamins A, B, C,
Side notes for Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Below is the basic recipe- you can spice it up in so many different ways! I like adding crushed garlic, nutritional yeast flakes, and green onions. You could also substitute coconut milk with regular raw milk or almond milk.
1. Saute minced garlic in coconut oil for a few minutes.
3. Steam cauliflower until tender enough to easily poke with a fork.
3. Transfer cauliflower and garlic into blender and add the coconut milk, coconut oil or butter
4. Blend until creamy mash develops, add more milk/coconut oil to get your desired consistency.
5. Top with butter or raw cheese.