How This Nourishes Your Body
Paleo Chicken “Lo-Mein”
Now you can have your chinese food, and eat it too! This Paleo Chicken “Lo-Mein” is the best way to fill your Chinese food craving. I love making this in huge batches and freezing it so on those days where I just want ‘take out’, all I have to do is heat it up in a pan and Voila! I have my Chinese food that I can eat on the floor with my husband.
I love that this is loaded with vegges and flavor.
Notes for Paleo Chicken “Lo-Mein”:
- You can use tamari or soy sauce if you do not have coconut aminos. I just avoid soy, and coconut aminos tastes just like soy sauce!
- You can use any meat here: beef, turkey, chicken.
- You can also serve this over cauliflower rice or quinoa.
- Serves around two, feel free to double or triple for leftovers.
- Cut broccoli and mushrooms into bite sized pieces and cook and shred chicken.
- Thinly slice 2 cups of cabbage.
- Chop almonds, green onion, celery.
- Mince or chop garlic and ginger.
- Heat pan over high heat.
- Add butter or coconut oil, then add meat if you do not already have it cooked. Cook meat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in broccoli, celery and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes
- Add in almonds, cabbage, ginger, green onion and garlic and coconut aminos. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until cabbage softens. Serve over rice, veggie rice, quinoa, or eat alone!