How This Nourishes Your Body
I usually end up making this Egg Drop Soup soup every single week. One- because I love how it tastes, two- because it is a powerhouse of nutrients that is so ridiculously cheap to make.
Comforting during those cold nights, while providing immune boosting support to the entire body. Filled with cleansing vegetables, healing broth, and nutrient dense eggs- give your body a boost with this egg drop soup. . .
Egg Drop Soup Articles
1. Add coconut oil to a medium-sized pot and warm over low/med heat. Add onions and celery and saute until soft.
2. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sesame oil. Bring to a boil.
3. Very slowly pour in the beaten eggs in a steady stream. To make thin streams or ribbons, gently stir the eggs in a clockwise direction until they form.
4. Add in spinach and continue to stir until eggs are cooked and spinach is soft.
4. Garnish with green onion and serve.