How This Nourishes Your Body
Coconut flour pizza crust…Just to add one more product to my obsession with coconuts, lately I have been using coconut flour for all of my bread/tortilla/roll creations. I love coconut flour because it is filled with fiber, MCT(brain and hormone supportive fats), and a little bit goes a long way.
Coconut flour is also a low carbohydrate option which is ideal for those struggling with hormonal issues or weight gain.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
- Throw this crust into your rotation for a low carb, gluten free option for pizza night!
- Top with pesto, veggies and goat cheese…..traditional red sauce with basil, veggies, garlic and even grass fed beef.
- I love using this coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a pizza sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients
- Roll batter onto parchment paper until about ½-3/4 in thick
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Take the crust out and top with favorite ingredients.
- Place back in oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or just until the cheese has melted.