4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
Cauliflower should be a staple if you are on a lower carb/sugar-free diet because of all the magical ways you can use it. cauliflower mashed potatoes cauliflower dessert cauliflower rice roasted buffalo cauliflower blend it in a smoothie to make it...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
Cauliflower should be a staple if you are on a lower carb/sugar-free diet because of all the magical ways you can use it.
- cauliflower mashed potatoes
- cauliflower dessert
- cauliflower rice
- roasted buffalo cauliflower
- blend it in a smoothie to make it thick and creamy
Notes for Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- This sauce is good to put over ANYTHING. I like to put it over miracle noodles to make this a very low carb, nutrient dense pasta! Miricle noodles are amazing if you want to eat loads of pasta without the side effects;)
- You can use bone broth, water, or any milk (almond, coconut, raw milk) for the liquid
- You can also put this over pizza, veggies, or use it as a dip
- This is great to make a batch of each week to throw together meals fast!
- Cook onion in oil for 3-4 minutes, or until it is soft in a pot.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds -1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower and the broth or water to the pot, cover with a lid and let the cauliflower steam for 5-10 minutes, or until it is soft.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add the butter, salt, and pepper and blend again.
- Add more water/broth if you want to thin it out.
- Enjoy over anything!
Print This Recipe