How This Nourishes Your Body
Berry No Churn Coconut Milk Ice Cream
No Churn Coconut Milk Ice Cream has become my go-to dessert! All you need is a blender and a can of coconut milk! I love all of the different variations you can make from vanilla coconut milk ice cream to chocolate coconut milk ice cream, and now- a summer filled berry flavor.
Coconut milk is an incredible brain food, metabolism booster, and is amazing for balancing hormones. Unlike most ice cream that will spike your blood sugar and cause mood swings and fat storage- this ice cream will make you feel and look amazing.
Notes on No Churn Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Customize this to your taste and cravings!: Add in dark chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit
- You can sweeten anyway you like. I just use a bit of stevia, but raw honey and maple syrup are delicious as well!
- You will need a high-speed blender to do this. A food processor will work as well.
- Using the parchment paper is a must! It will stick to glass and plastic and you will never be able to get it off without melting it (trust me 😉 )
I love adding Vital Proteins collagen protein because:
- Collagen is incredible for your hair skin and nails
- It heals and strengthens the digestive track
- It is flavorless and dissolves in any liquid
- It is a quality source of bio-available protein
- Blend coconut milk, sweetener, salt, vanilla, and berries until smooth.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on deep baking dish. Pour the coconut milk onto the parchment paper and then freeze for several hours, until hard.
- Once frozen, pull the coconut milk off the parchment paper and break into chunks.
3. Add coconut mixture to the blender.
4. Process until smooth, scooping down the sides as necessary.