How This Nourishes Your Body
I love a good brownie recipe, which is perhaps why I have a few of them! (raw brownie bites, coconut flour brownies) HOWEVER, these Fudgy Paleo Brownies are by far my favorite. They are crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside while being free of gluten, flour, eggs, and dairy!
The brain octane oil and AVOCADO are what make these brownies not only delicious but healthy! Full of metabolism boosting fat, fiber, and antioxidants!
Definitely, give these a try! They go great with:
- Sugar-free marshmallows
- fat burning cookies recipe
- Blender coconut milk ice cream
- Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
Notes for Fudgy Paleo Brownies
- I love using this MCT OIL (brain octane oil) to make these brownies super metabolism boosting and hormone balancing! Burn fat while eating brownies!
- You can use whatever nut butter you have on hand- almond, cashew, tahini, peanut, etc.
- You can double this recipe and bake in an 8×8 pan instead of loaf pan
- These are my favorite chocolate chips because they are dairy and soy free, real quality dark chocolate!
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Grease a regular size loaf pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper
- In a food processor or blender, combine nut butter, brain octane oil, avocado, cacao powder, and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and transfer to the loaf pan.
- The batter will be very thick and sticky so with the back of a spoon- level out the batter across the pan as evenly as you can, edging it into the corners and smoothing the surface.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and allow to cool to before slicing