How This Nourishes Your Body
These have become one of my favorite weekly staples! They are truly the perfect afternoon pick-me-up without the sugar and loaded with minerals, antioxidants, and healing protein and fat for hormonal balance and brain function!
Notes for No Bake Collagen Coconut Oil Cookies
- For this recipe, I used bone broth collagen– but you can also use pure bone broth protein or vital protein collagen peptides.
- I usually use 1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds and 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds. I love the Go-Raw brand because you can get them at any health food store or online.
- I also used my favorite sugar-free granulated sweetener, lakanto– but you can use coconut sugar instead if you don’t have it
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Place the pumpkin/sunflower seeds and coconut flakes into food processor or blender and pulse until flour like texture.
- Add in raw cacao powder, collagen or bone broth powder, and lakanto/coconut sugar and combine together.
- Next add in vanilla
- Can add more collagen if too runny, or more coconut oil if too thick (just a little at a time)
- Now scoop with a mini ice cream scooper or scoop 2-3 tablespoons by hand and place on parchment paper.
- Lighty shape into whatever shape/size cookie you want by pressing down. Batter may be runny so don’t worry about making them into perfect shapes. We are going for nutrition, not looks;)
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Keep in fridge and eat when you need a pick me up!