How This Nourishes Your Body
I have been craving and experimenting with a good fat burning cookies recipe. Here is yet another combination of delicious real food ingredients to enjoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies are a favorite of my whole family!
Notes for Fat Burning Cookies Recipe
- You can probably use honey instead of coconut sugar- have not tried it, but give it a shot!
- I love using my favorite monk fruit sweetener sometimes instead of coconut sugar. Monk fruit looks and tastes like sugar while being completely sugar-free and actually healthy!
- You can use any nuts- almonds, walnuts, cashews
These fat burning cookies are loaded with healing fat and fiber to stabilize hormones, brain function, and energy!
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded coconut, coconut palm sugar, and salt until well incorporated.
- Stir in the coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs. Work everything together with your clean hands.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnut pieces.
- Scoop tablespoons of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten each ball into a fat patty.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown and the cookies are soft-set, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Eat these cookies warm out of the oven or chilled right out of the icebox. Enjoy!