How This Nourishes Your Body
I almost always want to make cookies just so I can eat the batter. . . there is nothing like grabbing a bite of cookie dough out of the fridge for a little treat. Well, these taste just like that slice and bake cookie dough but much, much healthier (and safe to eat raw). Do yourself a favor and make these.
This amazing recipe is from our Fitness Expert, Ellie Reagan!
More Recipes from Ellie:
Why put cookie dough in the oven when you can put it in your mouth? I’ve made these several weeks straight and I’m not the only one that loves it – these little hands always want a bite of what I’m cooking and I have no problem sharing with him! Eating in moderation comes easy at this 2-year-old stage where everything is a distraction…even your own belly button. Give this easy recipe a try, it’s foolproof!
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth besides the chocolate chips
- Add the desired amount of chocolate chips and stir until mixed in
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Remove from refrigerator and scoop/roll into 1 inch balls
- Serve Immediately or store in the refrigerator