How This Nourishes Your Body
My husband loves these store bought brownies from our natural foods grocery store because they are more like a fudge brownie than a cake like brownie. The problem is, they are expensive, and they still have canola oil in them, SO- I recreated the brownie- with few ingredients, grain and gluten free, and perfect for the holidays! These Coconut Flour Brownies are a keeper!
These are incredible with blender coconut milk ice cream, or homemade coconut milk.
Notes for Coconut Flour Brownies:
- You can top with a drizzle of honey and cinnamon OR a handful of dark chocolate chips- optional
- If you want a sweeter brownie- add 3/4 cup maple syrup.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 300 and grease a glass baking dish (8×8 or 9×9).
- Mix together all ingredients. You can do this by hand or with an electric mixer or high-powered blender.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes before cutting or removing from the pan.
- These store well at room temperature or in the fridge for a few days. Make sure you keep them in an airtight container.