How This Nourishes Your Body
Simple Seed Homemade Crackers
Make your own gluten-free Homemade Crackers using just nuts and seeds! This recipe is easy to make, and perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Switch up your nuts and seeds to find a combination you love!
These crackers go great with:
Notes for Simple Seed Homemade Crackers
- Can double the ingredients for more crackers
- Can switch up which seeds you use: pumpkin seeds, almond, sunflower, cashews are all great options.
- You can also experiment with different seasonings depending on what flavor you are going for!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a high-speed blender, Nutri bullet, or food processor- place sunflower seeds and sesame seeds and blend until flour has formed.
- Slowly add in the water, a couple tablespoons at a time, until the seeds all clump together in a ball.
- Remove and roll the dough out on parchment paper until it is very thin for crisper crackers, or up to ¼ inch thick for more sturdy crackers
- Flip the dough onto a cookie sheet, keep the crackers on a layer of parchment paper to bake for easy removal.
- Cut into rectangles with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool while still on the cookie sheet, then break along scored lines and serve.