How This Nourishes Your Body
There have been a few restaurants I’ve been to that serve a super simple, yet delicious, Kale Salad. True Food Kitchen and Thirsty Lion in Denver both come to mind. Here’s my adaptation of these – perfect to complement nearly any main dish – or – add a protein on top to make it the main dish itself!
Notes for Easy Kale Salad
- This salad goes great with
- I like making bread crumbs from this bread mix that uses almond flour
- And for dessert;)
- With your kale bunches, strip the leaves off the stems and slice into small strips. Wash/Soak in water, massaging the kale while you do so. Rinse/drain and set aside in large salad bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour “dressing” into salad bowl and massage into the kale.
- Before serving, mix in cheese and bread crumbs if using
Or checkout the Men's Only Newsletter