4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
A healthy paleo snack bar made with just seeds, coconut, and coconut oil, and honey. Gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free.
How This Nourishes Your Body
Healthy Paleo Seed Bars (no nuts, gluten, dairy)
My daughter is at the age where I pack lunches for her a few days a week. I needed something already made that I could just throw in each day that is full of protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep her happy, full, and healthy. She is nut-free so these are the perfect bar for snacks, sides at lunch, or after-dinner treats.
I make these and store them in the freezer and just pull one or two out to throw in her lunches. They have definitely become a weekly staple!
You can get creative with this. Add in some dried fruit, chocolate chips, hemp seeds, whatever you have on hand!
- Preheat oven to 300
- Add the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut flakes to blender or food processor and blend/pulse until all of the seeds are slightly broken down.
- Melt coconut oil and honey together.
- Pour coconut oil and honey over the seed mixture and stir.
- Flatten out on a baking pan or a 9×12 pan – you want it to be about 1/2 inch thick or how thick you want a bar
- Bake for about 30 minutes
- Let cool completely before cutting!
- Store in the fridge for a few days or freezer for a few weeks. I like storing mine in the freezer because they don’t get rock hard and you can eat them right when you pull them out.
Print This Recipe
These sound great! I’m going to have to see if my picky little Peyton will eat them. Thank you for the idea!
Looks good! Are the pumpkin seeds in the shell ?