How This Nourishes Your Body
For those days you just feel like eating cookie dough. . . this paleo cookie dough recipe is a perfect way to satisfy your craving while also filling you with healing protein and fat that will keep you going strong! Using simple ingredients, this is a treat you can whip up in minutes.
Notes for Paleo Cookie Dough
- For this recipe, I love using vanilla pure whey protein powder- but you can use any flavor you would like/have. vanilla bone broth protein or this vanilla plant protein is great as well!
- Use any nut or seed butter you like (almond, peanut, cashew, sunflower, tahini etc.)
- Because different protein powders and nut butter have difference consistencies, add more protein powder if too wet, and more nut butter, liquid sweetener, or milk of choice if too dry.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Mix nut butter with protein powder (and sweetener if using) until combined. If it is too runny, stir in another 1-2 Tablespoons protein powder. Or if it is too dry, add more nut butter or liquid sweetener, or milk of choice.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Enjoy with a spoon OR Scoop 1 Tablespoon portions and roll into balls.