How This Nourishes Your Body
For those days you just feel like eating cookie dough. . . this paleo cookie dough recipe is a perfect way to satisfy your craving while also filling you with healing protein and fat that will keep you going strong! Using simple ingredients, this is a treat you can whip up in minutes.
Notes for Paleo Cookie Dough
- For this recipe, I love using vanilla pure whey protein powder- but you can use any flavor you would like/have. vanilla bone broth protein or this vanilla plant protein is great as well!
- Use any nut or seed butter you like (almond, peanut, cashew, sunflower, tahini etc.)
- Because different protein powders and nut butter have difference consistencies, add more protein powder if too wet, and more nut butter, liquid sweetener, or milk of choice if too dry.
- Mix nut butter with protein powder (and sweetener if using) until combined. If it is too runny, stir in another 1-2 Tablespoons protein powder. Or if it is too dry, add more nut butter or liquid sweetener, or milk of choice.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Enjoy with a spoon OR Scoop 1 Tablespoon portions and roll into balls.