4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
Fun summer BBQ's and potlucks have arrived! This Artichoke Dip is great to make as an appetizer or side dish. Great to serve along side grain free plantain bread, or zucchini chips. This Artichoke Dip is dairy free and full of...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Fun summer BBQ’s and potlucks have arrived! This Artichoke Dip is great to make as an appetizer or side dish. Great to serve along side grain free plantain bread, or zucchini chips.
This Artichoke Dip is dairy free and full of healthy fats to balance hormones. It is also great for those with food intolerances! A great dip that the whole family will love!
Feel free to add real raw cheese if you would like, but it is great without as well!
Notes for Artichoke Dip
- You can use fresh or frozen spinach
- You can also add 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast for a more cheese flavor
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, cover the cashews with filtered water, and soak them in the refrigerator overnight or at least for 2 hours.
- The following day, drain the cashews, and place them in a food processor or high-speed blender and Pour in enough filtered water to just cover the cashews
- Blend them until smooth
- If using frozen spinach, defrost the spinach and squeeze out the excess water. Set aside.
- Drain and roughly chop the artichokes.
- Sauté the onions until translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the chopped artichokes, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne and heat through.
- Add in the spinach and lemon juice and stir until heated through.
- Stir in the cashew cream- heat until well mixed and softened.
- If adding cheese, add now until melted and well incorporated.
- OPTIONAL: I like to take the mixture and throw it into my blender and pulse it for a minute or two to the mixture is more creamy and well mixed together.
Print This Recipe
… I can’t seem to find any of the recipes? Am I missing something?
Hi Jenny! If you are on a mobile device, keep scrolling down and it will be at the bottom:)
Thank you! I stopped just short of that(: