How This Nourishes Your Body
I love banana bread, but typically do not spend time ever making it. These Banana Bread Cookies are a fast solution and an easy way to use up old bananas and have a healthy snack or dessert in no time!
I do however have an amazing coconut flour banana bread recipe that you definitely should try;) Being in a place loaded with bananas- I have been going recipe crazy with them recently —–>
Notes for Banana Bread Cookies
- Can use honey or maple syrup
- Feel free to add chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Melt nut butter with maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the coconut flour and banana nut butter and syrup and blend gently until batter is formed.
- Add chocolate chips if desired.
- Form into balls and transfer to the lined cookie sheet. Press into a cookie shape and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove and allow to sit for 10 minutes to allow them to firm and not fall apart.