How This Nourishes Your Body
Blender Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream
One of my most popular recipes is blender vanilla coconut milk ice cream– probably because it only takes 3 ingredients, little work, and no ice cream maker- all requirements for me!
This is another variation to add to your healthy dessert list! I love this ice cream with these vanilla short bread coconut flour cookies or coconut flour chocolate chip cookie dough bites or these 3 ingredient cashew cookies.
Notes for Coconut Milk Ice Cream:
- Customize this to your taste and cravings!: Add in dark chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit
- You can sweeten anyway you like. I just use a bit of stevia, but raw honey and maple syrup are delicious as well! Sweeten to taste using more/less syrup or stevia.
- You will need a high speed blender to do this. A food processor will work as well.
- Using the parchment paper is a must! It will stick to glass and plastic and you will never be able to get it off without melting it (trust me 😉 )
1. Place a sheet of parchment paper on deep baking dish. Pour the coconut milk onto the parchment paper and then freeze for several hours, until hard.
2. Once frozen, pull the coconut milk off the parchment paper and break into chunks.
3. Add coconut and other ingredients to blender.
4. Process until smooth, scooping down the sides as necessary.
5. Process until you have achieved your desired ice cream texture.
6. Serve immediately- keep in freezer.