4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
As summer is coming to an end, it's time to have some go-to baking recipes that make the whole house smell like you want to eat it. This amazing recipe is from our Fitness Expert, Ellie Reagan! More Recipes from...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Paleo Banana Bread
As summer is coming to an end, it’s time to have some go-to baking recipes that make the whole house smell like you want to eat it.
This amazing recipe is from our Fitness Expert, Ellie Reagan!
More Recipes from Ellie:
I love baking things that little hands can grab…knowing they’re being nourished at the same time! Give this easy-peasy recipe a shot and try not to eat half the loaf the same night like I did!
- Whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover medium loaf pan with coconut oil or grass-fed butter/ghee.
- In a blender (or hand mixer), pulse the wet ingredients (eggs, bananas, vanilla and coconut oil) until well combined, being careful not to overdue it!
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix with a spatula until just combined and smooth (no visible flour remains).
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until golden brown and mostly importantly a toothpick/knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. (Usually my nose can tell when it’s ready, it smells WONDERFUL).
- Allow to cool completely
Print This Recipe
You can post first response comment.