How This Nourishes Your Body
As summer is coming to an end, it’s time to have some go-to baking recipes that make the whole house smell like you want to eat it.
This amazing recipe is from our Fitness Expert, Ellie Reagan!
More Recipes from Ellie:
I love baking things that little hands can grab…knowing they’re being nourished at the same time! Give this easy-peasy recipe a shot and try not to eat half the loaf the same night like I did!
- Whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover medium loaf pan with coconut oil or grass-fed butter/ghee.
- In a blender (or hand mixer), pulse the wet ingredients (eggs, bananas, vanilla and coconut oil) until well combined, being careful not to overdue it!
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix with a spatula until just combined and smooth (no visible flour remains).
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until golden brown and mostly importantly a toothpick/knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. (Usually my nose can tell when it’s ready, it smells WONDERFUL).
- Allow to cool completely