How This Nourishes Your Body
Great recipe by Ellie Reagan!
There’s a part of me that wouldn’t mind eating pancakes most days of the week AND/OR most meals of the day. It was time to tap into that part of me again and make it at least nourishing and guilt-free…something that I would be okay with my toddler snacking on – because let’s be honest, nothing goes into my mouth without him wanting it also. What better time of year than FALL when Maple, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, and all things spice come out to play! Give these a shot, no one will be disappointed!
Notes for Maple Paleo Sweet Potato Pancakes
- You can use canned pumpkin instead of sweet potato
- I like to use this collagen
- Mix all wet ingredients in blender until smooth
- Mix remaining dry ingredients in separate bowl
- Add dry ingredient mix into blender and blend again until mixed in
- Heat a dollop of coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat and pour mix into skillet
- Once it sets and starts to bubble on top, flip
- Let cook a minute or two, remove, and repeat until all your batter is cooked!
- Yummy toppings: Crushed walnuts, maple syrup, honey, dark chocolate pieces, be creative!
Or checkout the Men's Only Newsletter