How This Nourishes Your Body
With my daughters love for all things bread, I have had to get creative with versions that will fill her cravings, with more nutrition than a piece of bread.
She also is not a fan of leftovers. . . loves a baked sweet potato when I first make it, but wants nothing to do with it the next day. So, I had to find a good way to use leftover sweet potato, and this recipe hits the spot!
A few of my other bread experiment
Paleo Sweet Potato Bread
- You can use monk fruit to sweeten it to make it sugar-free
- Use whatever pan you have
- You can add collagen to give it an extra boost!
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. spray a pan – a square or loaf pan – set aside
- In a bowl, combine Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, and Salt.
- In a blender or food processor, mix eggs, sweet potato, maple Syrup, butter and vanilla- blend until combined
- Pour dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients, and stir well to combine.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top with a spoon or knife.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Allow bread to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan