How This Nourishes Your Body
Notes for No Bake Chocolate Cookies:
- Use almond butter, tahini, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter- I love them all!
- Use less honey if you like it less sweet.
1. Put honey, coconut oil (or butter), and cacao and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in the almond butter.
4. Stir in coconut.
5. Scoop by spoonfuls unto parchment paper and put in the fridge until hardened.