How This Nourishes Your Body
No Bake Cashew Cheese Cake Bars
Cashew Cheese Cake has become one of my favorite desserts. . . the texture, the taste, the smell- I love it all. Pretty easy to make, and would go great with our coconut milk latte, or this 4 ingredients blender berry ice cream!
Notes for Cashew Cheese Cake
- You can use whatever pan you want depending on the shape and thickness you want the bars to be. Example: you can spread it out over a larger pan to give you a thinner bar, or a small circle/square pan to give you a thicker bars.
- You can also make these in a muffin tin.
- Use any kind of nut you want for the crust.
- Make sure you soak the cashes overnight or at least a couple of hours so they will blend well.
- Top with chocolate chips, fruit, cinnamon- anything that sounds good at the time!
1. Place all crust ingredients in a blender and pulse until they hit breadcrumb consistency. You want to be able to press this between your fingers and have it keep its shape.
2. Press crust to the bottom of your pan.
3. Place all filling ingredients in a blender. You will need to blend, re-blend, stir, re-blend, repeat until it becomes creamy. I found using my magic bullet worked better for this step then the blend tech. I am sure I food processor would work great as well!
4. Spoon filling amount into crust.
5. Freeze for 30-60 minutes, then enjoy!