How This Nourishes Your Body
No Bake Cashew Cheese Cake Bars
Cashew Cheese Cake has become one of my favorite desserts. . . the texture, the taste, the smell- I love it all. Pretty easy to make, and would go great with our coconut milk latte, or this 4 ingredients blender berry ice cream!
Notes for Cashew Cheese Cake
- You can use whatever pan you want depending on the shape and thickness you want the bars to be. Example: you can spread it out over a larger pan to give you a thinner bar, or a small circle/square pan to give you a thicker bars.
- You can also make these in a muffin tin.
- Use any kind of nut you want for the crust.
- Make sure you soak the cashes overnight or at least a couple of hours so they will blend well.
- Top with chocolate chips, fruit, cinnamon- anything that sounds good at the time!
1. Place all crust ingredients in a blender and pulse until they hit breadcrumb consistency. You want to be able to press this between your fingers and have it keep its shape.
2. Press crust to the bottom of your pan.
3. Place all filling ingredients in a blender. You will need to blend, re-blend, stir, re-blend, repeat until it becomes creamy. I found using my magic bullet worked better for this step then the blend tech. I am sure I food processor would work great as well!
4. Spoon filling amount into crust.
5. Freeze for 30-60 minutes, then enjoy!
Hello, just checking the amount of lemon juice for this recipe is 5 tablespoons? I will be using my magic bullet to blend this. Many thanks, Terri x
Hi Terri! Yep 5 tablespoons works great or 1/4 cup also works!
Thank you very much, I am very impressed with your website and recipes!!! Am trying
a few different ones….I live in the south of England!
England! That is wonderful! I am so glad you found us!
yes I feel so blessed to have found you and thanks so much for your inspiring website, I am passing your details onto some of my friends that are also eating clean food and yesterday I made your yummy chocolate nut butter cups using coconut and almond nut butter! Yes they are amazing, my girlfriends loved them!! Sending you much love…Terri xoxo
Thank you so much Terry! This made my Day! xoxo
I’m puzzeled that its called a cheese cake but the ingredients dont include cheese. Please explain
Hi Ella! Cashews are often used to make a ‘cream cheese’ texture in recipes where people are vegan/paleo or cannot tolerate dairy.
Where is the amount of suger in the the carbohydrates??? Carb info without fiber and sugar is useless?