How This Nourishes Your Body
This is a wonderful recipe when you are craving a good piece of sweet bread, but not the grains, gluten, dairy, or sugar! A great low-carbohydrate option that is incredibly easy to make using ingredients you probably already have around!
Easy Paleo Bread Notes
- This works best in two 3 inch x 5 inch mini loaf pans for the moisture and flavor, however you can also do it in 1 regular loaf pan if needed.
- You can use any nut butter you would like (cashew, sunflower, etc), just make sure it is creamy.
- I love to use monk fruit sweetener – amazing replacement for regular sugar! Looks and tastes like sugar while being completely sugar-free and actually healthy!
- You can also use honey or maple syrup!
- This bread is great topped with coconut oil or butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- This is my favorite almond butter because it is made without added sugar or oils!
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease two 3 inch x 5 inch mini loaf pans.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes, check with toothpick to make sure it is fully baked.