How This Nourishes Your Body
Spicy Ranch Roasted Cauliflower
These spicy ranch roasted cauliflower bites are a popular dish to bring to gatherings, and the perfect side to any meal you make in the week. This recipe is great to cook in bulk so you have a delicious veggie option you can pair together with almost anything. Primal Kitchen’s Ranch, cassava flour, and your favorite hot sauce make a winning combination both in taste and texture.
Notes for Roasted Cauliflower
- I used Primal Kitchens Ranch Dressing made with avocado oil.
- I used Ottos Casava flour
- I love using a chipotle hot sauce or you can also use franks buffalo sauce
- Combine everything for the sauce together in a small pot and heat up.
- Preheat oven to 440 degrees F and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Cut your cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Place Flour in a bowl.
- Combine water and hot sauce
- Pour sauce into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add additional water to thin batter as needed
- Coat individual florets of cauliflower and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 440 for 25-30 minutes until crispy.
- Drizzle with extra hot sauce mix and ranch.