How This Nourishes Your Body
When cravings come along, I love having quick, easy recipes to go to that satisfy and nourish. These are so good to make when you just need a bite of something delicious. When I am making this, a few bites of the batter and I am feeling good!
These go great with:
- blender coconut milk
- fat burning chocolate chip cookies
- Sugar-free marshmallows
- banana cookie dough ice cream
- coconut milk latte recipe
Notes for No Bake Protein Brownie Bites
- You can use whatever creamy nut butter you like: almond, cashew, sunflower, etc.
- You can mix up the sweeteners- I like to do 1 tablespoon honey and one tablespoon of this monk fruit to make it low in sugar. Feel free to adjust sweetness to your liking!
- Add a bit more protein powder if batter is too runny
- I love using this cacao powder
- I like using chocolate bone broth protein or undenatured chocolate whey protein
- Double this recipe if you want to make a big batch to keep on hand
- Hand mix or blend all ingredients in a blender
- Batter will be a little sticky and crumbly.
- Bring crumbs together and press and roll into balls
- Press batter onto a non-stick surface
- Enjoy and store in refrigerator