How This Nourishes Your Body
You have probably heard about turmeric a lot lately, and for a good reason. It truly is one of the most powerful and healing substances to the body. This is why I wanted to create a Turmeric Recipe. Read all about the benefits of turmeric here.
This turmeric recipe is not meant to be a treat or dessert, but rather a supplement. If you like the taste of turmeric, feel free to eat a few gummies a day- if you are not a fan of turmeric- I love to throw a few gummies in my smoothie every morning to get all of the benefits minus the taste.
This is my favorite kind of gelatin to use because it comes from grass-fed cows that are raised on pesticide-free pastures- very high quality!
This Turmeric Recipe is a powerful recipe because it combines:
Gelatin: All about the benefits of gelatin here: Heals the intestinal lining, promotes growth of hair and nails, improves skin, and strengthens the joints.
Turmeric: Powerful anti-inflammatory and much more here.
Healthy Fat: Turmeric must be taken with a healthy fat in order to be absorbed. Coconut milk is an excellent fat for brain function, hormonal balance, and for strengthening the immune system.
Healing spices like cinnamon: Cinnamon is antiviral and antibacterial. It also stabilizes blood sugar which is critical for hormonal balance.
More Turmeric Recipes
- In a saucepan, turmeric, coconut milk, honey
- Heat on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Check sweetness and adjust to taste.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle gelatin powder over warm liquid.
- Whisk vigorously for about 1 minute, ensuring gelatin powder is completely dissolved.
- Pour into a glass dish and refrigerate until gelatin is firm and you can cut it into small portions with a knife.