How This Nourishes Your Body
I love crockpot beef. There is nothing better than meals you can throw a bunch of random in, and have dinner ready with little effort. This is one of those meals. It fills the Chinese food craving, with very little effort or time!
This meal is also wonderful to make as a freezer meal. Simply place all of the ingredients into a freezer bag, and when you are in need of a frozen dinner, take this out and throw it in the crock pot.
If you are someone with little time to cook, taking just a couple hours once a month to prepare meals and places them in freezer bags, you can have numerous meals that you just have to throw in the oven or crock-pot, and your done!
Notes for Crockpot Beef
- I usually throw in tons of other veggies that I have on hand. I toss in onions, carrots, celery with the meat- and then throw in the broccoli and kale at the last hour of cooking.
- I also just use beef stew meat sometimes.
- Add the liquid to the crockpot
- Add Garlic and salt
- Toss meat in crockpot to coat
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Add broccoli about an hour before serving
- Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, quinoa.
Or checkout the Men's Only Newsletter