How This Nourishes Your Body
Fat Burning Fudge
Guilt free fudge straight from your freezer! This fudge and my paleo thin mint cookies have become quite addictive!
The best part about these is that you can customize them and make them different each time util you find your sweet spot. Below are a few options to play around with:
- Instead of tahini, feel free to use cashew butter, almond butter, or any other kind of nut butter. Coconut butter works as well!
- You can use 1 cup butter/ghee or 1 cup coconut oil. I like doing 1/2 and 1/2.
- Sub stevia for honey to make this sugar free.
- Feel free to add nuts, protein powder, spices- make it your own!
- This works best with a silicone ice tray – but a regular one works as well!
- In a sauce pan, melt butter/ghee and whisk in tahini followed by the honey until it’s all well mixed.
- Add in cacao powder and any extras you want (cinnamon, vanilla, nuts)
- Carefully pour into the ice tray
- Place the tray in your freezer. You can keep them in the tray and just pop them out when you’re ready to enjoy.