How This Nourishes Your Body
This is the perfect low carb, grain free, Coconut Flour Bread recipe that the whole family will love. My husband and I have been going crazy with our 21 Day Challenges. . . when we finish one, we start another right away. Talk about getting things done!
With that said, my husband decided to give up gluten for 21 days, which if you knew him, this is a BIG deal. Bread and cheese are his favorite foods so I have been trying more and more options that he will come to love without the bread.
This bread is very low carbohydrate and grain/gluten free.
Notes: This is a fabulous alternative to sandwich bread and can be used in any meal. Top with coconut oil, butter/ghee, poached eggs, or guacamole!
Notes for Coconut Flour Bread:
- If you want to make this more of a treat, add two tablespoons honey, vanilla, and cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips. So good!
- I like using this coconut flour
- I love this apple cider vinegar
Recipe Cooking Instructions
1. Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
2. Gather all ingredients and let sit out at room temperature.
3. Place ingredients into vitamix or blend tech blender. Can also use hand blender or food processor
4. Blend until well combined and smooth.
5. Pour batter into well greased 8.5 x 4 loaf pan.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes.