How This Nourishes Your Body
Nothing is better than a cold snack or dessert in the dead of summer. This Banana Dairy Free Fudge is perfect to make in just minutes, with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Other popular frozen treats: almond butter banana popsicles, blender coconut milk ice cream, or raw brownie bites with banana cream.
Notes for Dairy Free Fudge
- Use whatever nut butter you want- almond, peanut, sunflower, tahini etc.
- You can keep this sugar free by using stevia or no sweetener at all is still delicious!
- I love eating these right out of the freezer- the texture is great with no waiting to thaw! Fudge best kept in the freezer.
- Combine all ingredients in a small blender until completely smooth
- Scoop into silicon ice cube tray, a small container lined with parchment paper, or mini cupcake liners.
- Freeze until firm.
- Best stored in the freezer.