How This Nourishes Your Body
Almond Butter Banana Popsicles
I love how you can turn almost anything into a popsicle. I was making my flourless almond butter muffins and thought a cold version of banana popsicles on a hot day sounded wonderful! I would definitely say it is worth going to buy some popsicle molds because you can make so many healthy treats all summer long.
Notes for Almond Butter Banana Popsicles
- Feel free to use any kind of milk you would like- I like to use full-fat coconut milk from the can however, almond milk or coconut milk from a carton will work as well.
- Feel free to add more honey of you like it sweeter.
- Use any kind of nut butter you would like.
- Can add in chocolate chips
- Can add 2 tablespoons of cacao powder to make them chocolate!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetness to taste by adding more honey.
- Pour the batter into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until solid.
- To remove the frozen popsicles, I fill my sink with hot water and submerge the molds for about 20 seconds to loosen.