How This Nourishes Your Body
Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Coconut Flour Banana Bread is incredible.
I wish they made air freshers with the scent of a freshly baked loaf of banana bread. When a bad day comes along, baking banana bread just seems to make everything better. Cheap therapy really.
Anyway – Every time I bake banana bread, it is a different recipe depending on what I am craving that specific day. Sometimes, I like more of a sweet- desert bread. Other times, I need a light, nutritious bread for a fast breakfast or snack.
This recipe is the best of all worlds, and provides delicious nourishment to the body. Best of all, it is made out of coconut flour! I get the comfort of banana bread without gluten and sweetened by raw honey. It’s the little things I’m telling ya;)
Side notes for Coconut Flour Banana Bread
1.Omit the honey/maple syrup, or add more- depending on the sweetness you are craving.
2. Tastes wonderful with a coconut oil/honey spread or even almond butter and cinnamon.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line your loaf tin.
2. Combine and mix coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in one bowl.
3. In another bowl, combine bananas, almond butter, lemon, eggs, butter, honey, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well combined.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly. Enjoy!
May I ask, what size of loaf pan do you use, please?
I just want to tell you that I’m newbie to blogging and certainly enjoyed this web page. More than likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You definitely have good writings. Kudos for revealing your web-site.
You are AMAZING! Thank you thank you thank you so much for this. I was considering doing the same thing and you’ve just made the task a lot less daunting.
Oh mmmyyyy, i love that recipe! Perhaps one of the best chicken breast recipes I came across to. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. I’d love to try that this coming weekend.Kelly Hubbard
This chicken looks so beautifully succulent and flavourful, and coriander and lime is such a great flavour combination. Love your suggestion for turning this into a salad to. Yum.
Have used this method a couple of times, and it really is fool proof. This is my go to recipe for grilling chicken for one.