How This Nourishes Your Body
Coconut Flour Banana Bread is incredible.
I wish they made air freshers with the scent of a freshly baked loaf of banana bread. When a bad day comes along, baking banana bread just seems to make everything better. Cheap therapy really.
Anyway – Every time I bake banana bread, it is a different recipe depending on what I am craving that specific day. Sometimes, I like more of a sweet- desert bread. Other times, I need a light, nutritious bread for a fast breakfast or snack.
This recipe is the best of all worlds, and provides delicious nourishment to the body. Best of all, it is made out of coconut flour! I get the comfort of banana bread without gluten and sweetened by raw honey. It’s the little things I’m telling ya;)
Side notes for Coconut Flour Banana Bread
1.Omit the honey/maple syrup, or add more- depending on the sweetness you are craving.
2. Tastes wonderful with a coconut oil/honey spread or even almond butter and cinnamon.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line your loaf tin.
2. Combine and mix coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in one bowl.
3. In another bowl, combine bananas, almond butter, lemon, eggs, butter, honey, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well combined.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly. Enjoy!