How This Nourishes Your Body
Almond Butter Flourless Brownies
Flourless brownies are something I can never have enough recipes for, especially when they are breakfast brownies. This is a great recipe to use up ripe banana, that is completely gluten free, sugar free, dairy, free, and egg free.
Notes for Flourless Brownies
- If you would like it sweeter, add maple syrup.
- If you want to add protein, making these a great breakfast on the go- I like to add Collagen Protein and brain octane oil to them for a serious health and beauty boost!
- Feel free to use whatever nut butter you have on hand.
- If you want more of a dessert brownie, feel free to add melted dark chocolate to the batter.
- I love using this cacao powder
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees.
- Melt almond butter and butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients together and mix very well. I like to throw everything into a blender or food processor to mix well and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before touching.