4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
Flourless brownies are something I can never have enough recipes for, especially when they are breakfast brownies. This is a great recipe to use up ripe banana, that is completely gluten free, sugar free, dairy, free, and egg free. Other breakfast...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Almond Butter Flourless Brownies
Flourless brownies are something I can never have enough recipes for, especially when they are breakfast brownies. This is a great recipe to use up ripe banana, that is completely gluten free, sugar free, dairy, free, and egg free.
Other breakfast bread/bar ideas include: chocolate nut bars, almond butter muffins, or coconut flour banana bread! These go great with our coconut milk latte.
Notes for Flourless Brownies
- If you would like it sweeter, add maple syrup.
- If you want to add protein, making these a great breakfast on the go- I like to add Collagen Protein and brain octane oil to them for a serious health and beauty boost!
- Feel free to use whatever nut butter you have on hand.
- If you want more of a dessert brownie, feel free to add melted dark chocolate to the batter.
- I love using this cacao powder
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees.
- Melt almond butter and butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients together and mix very well. I like to throw everything into a blender or food processor to mix well and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before touching.
Print This Recipe
It woud be helpful if it said what size of pan is needed.
I’m guessing 8×8 or 9×9, as it makes only 6 servings. The bulk of this is 3 bananas and 1/2 c almond butter…that’s not a large amount of batter. ?
What size baking pan?