How This Nourishes Your Body
Another hot summer day, another cooling, creamy, and delicious popsicle recipe. These Chocolate Diary Free Fudgsicles are the perfect treat to cure a chocolate craving and a hot flash. This recipe is full of antioxidant-rich cacao and hormone and brain healthy coconut milk for the perfect dessert that will not spike your blood sugar and cause hormone imbalance!
Also, feel free to try banana almond butter popsicles or blender coconut milk ice cream for cool treats that are easy to make!
Notes for Chocolate Diary Free Fudgsicle
- Add more or less cacao depending on how rich you like it- different powders have different tastes. Start out with 3 tablespoons and add more from there after taste testing.
- Can also sweeten with stevia instead of honey for a completely sugar-free version.
- Can also add banana or avocado to make it super creamy!
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Place all ingredients in the blender and process on high speed about 60 seconds, until completely blended.
- Taste, and adjust sweetening if needed – some kinds of cocoa may be more bitter than others.
- Divide the mixture evenly in popsicle molds, and freeze for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- To unmold, you may have to run warm water on the outside of the mold for a few seconds.