How This Nourishes Your Body
Cookie season is upon us! In our house, every season is cookie season so here is yet another easy recipe to make when you just feel like whipping something up fast without a ton of effort or mess. Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, flour free, and so on;)
More Cookie Recipes:
Notes for Sugar-Free Gluten Free Cookies
- I have been into making smaller batches lately, so double this recipe if you want a batch that will last a while. This recipe makes about 7-10 cookies depending on how big you make them.
- Use whatever creamy nut butter you like: almond, sunflower, peanut, sunflower, etc.
- Use whatever granulated sweetener you like. I used this monk fruit sweetener but you can also use coconut sugar.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 320
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until batter is mixed together
- Using your hands form dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick silicon baking mat.
- Using a fork and press down to flatten each cookie ball until about ½-inch thick
- Bake for about 10 minutes
- Let cool before eating