How This Nourishes Your Body
Keto Coconut Snowballs
Once again, here we are making my snack of the week. I like to create quick snacks to have on hand each week that are full of healing fat + protein to grab when I need a boost or for dessert. An amazing way to use fat instead of sugar for energy which does not spike your blood sugar which does not mess up your hormones!
Here are some other snacks I like to make:
Notes for Keto Coconut Snowballs
- Double this recipe if you want to batch this for the week. This recipe makes about 7-10 snowballs
- Feel free to add 1-2 drops of peppermint EO to spice them up and make them festive!
- Use whatever granulated sugar you like- I used this lakanto to make them sugar-free but you can also use coconut sugar.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add coconut and blend until a powder texture
- Add sweetener and coconut milk and vanilla and blend until a thick batter forms
- Add a little extra coconut milk if batter is too crumbly
- Slightly wet your hands and form the batter into small balls and place on a lined plate
- Sprinkle with extra sweetener or cinnamon and refrigerate until they firm up