How This Nourishes Your Body
These coconut cookies have become one of my favorite! I love the texture, and they fact they are filled with healing fat and protein! I love to add home made coconut milk whipped cream, but they are also amazing plain!
These cookies are filled with healing fat and protein for a guilt free dessert that does not cause inflammation in you body!
Notes for Coconut Cookies
- can use 2 cups coconut shreds if you do not have/want sunflower seeds.
- can use any other kind of nut or seed
- I used this pure whey protein powder- but you can use any flavor you would like/have. vanilla bone broth protein or this vanilla plant protein is great
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds or other nuts in blender until broken up in chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together.- is too crumbly, add more honey OR a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Scoop cookies onto cookie tray.
- Gently press the cookies down to flatten.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.