How This Nourishes Your Body
Yet another one of my almost weekly creations. A good raw cookie recipe is the best! I love always having these on hand to throw as a side to breakfast, lunch, or have it as dessert! Such a fresh, chewy, satisfying cookie. Amazing for all!
Notes for Raw Cookie
- You can use a few drops of lemon essential oil instead of lemon juice
- Can use other sweetener such as honey or maple syrup instead of stevia- add 1-3 tablespoons- adjust to your taste.
- Can use tahini or other nut butter instead of almond butter
- I love buying my coconut oil, almond butter, coconut butter, and coconut flakes here- for quality products at a discounted price.
To make bottom layer:
- Place coconut flakes, vanilla, lemon juice, stevia, coconut oil and almond butter into food processor or hand mix in a bowl.
- Either form dough into balls or press into pan in the shape you want
- Place in Fridge to harden while making frosting
To make top layer:
- Place ingredients into food processor and blend till combined.
- Spread onto of bottom layer.
- Let set in fridge for a few hours – enjoy!