How This Nourishes Your Body
4 Ingredient Fast Pumpkin Ice Cream
I am loving this Pumpkin Ice Cream.
I had this little treat over the holidays and was fascinated about how delicious and how easy it is to make. No ice cream maker needed and perfect for any time of year.
Notes on Pumpkin Ice Cream
Sweeten it any way you like: raw honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup, or even just stevia. Simple blend, freeze, and scoop.
Serve along side with raw brownies or healthy hot chocolate to really treat yourself well;)
1. Fill an ice cube tray evenly with the pumpkin puree and cover tightly with plastic wrap
2. Place banana in a ziploc bag and place the banana and the ice cube tray in the freezer overnight.
3. Remove the cubes and banana from freezer and let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from ice tray and plastic bag and place everything in high power blender or food possessor and blend until smooth.
5. Enjoy right away or place in freezer for a couple hours to create a harder ice cream.
hi..i shared this recipe a few years ago. I have a large can of pumpkin, how do i increase the other ingredients to match the pumpkin amount?
I would just add a tablespoon at a time until you get the consistency you like! It doesn’t have to be exact:)
i forgot to ask..can i use almond milk instead of coconut milk?
Hi Debbie! Yep, use whatever milk you like!