How This Nourishes Your Body
Coconut Flour Cake Batter Balls
These Coconut Flour Cake Batter Balls are amazing for a quick treat or breakfast or snack to whip up- especially if you feel like eating straight up cookie dough. Benefits of coconut flour here.
Double the batch for more.
Notes on Coconut Flour Cake Batter Balls
- You can also use protein powder instead of coconut flour
- Sub a few drops of stevia for maple syrup to make sugar free
- In a bowl place coconut flour (or protein powder) and coconut butter.
- Add in vanilla extract and maple syrup or stevia.
- Stir and mash together
- Add water and mash and stir until batter forms- the batter will be thick.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Form into balls
- Enjoy! Store in fridge.