How This Nourishes Your Body
I was in need of a good paleo protein bar. I often find myself searching for protein bar recipes but I never can find one I like because most are filled with oats and sugar- even from honey or dates.
I wanted something that was full of hormone balancing fat and healing protein that I could easily grab anytime breastfeeding hunger strikes. These paleo protein bars are easy to make, sugar-free, and super tasty!
I love making a batch each week to keep on hand for snacks and dessert.
For this recipe, I used Bone Broth Protein Powder. This has become my favorite protein powder because I get all of the incredible benefits of bone broth, all in a convenient powder form.
Notes for Bone Broth Chocolate Chip Paleo Protein Bar
- Use whatever nut butter you like: almond, cashew, coconut butter, peanut butter, tahini, etc. I usually use tahini.
- For this recipe, I used vanilla bone broth protein. You can use any vanilla protein you like. I also like this vanilla plant protein or this quality vanilla whey protein powder
- You can use dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Mix together all ingredients and press into a loaf pan or baking dish.
- Freeze until firm and cut into bars.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy when you want a delicious boost!