How This Nourishes Your Body
Chocolate Almond Butter Cups. My life-long favorite sweet, which is why I have so many dark chocolate/nut butter recipes! (paleo fudgy brownies, almond butter brownies, paleo protein bars, paleo protein cookie dough).
I love chocolate almond butter cups and wanted to make them even easier to make when you want to whip up a quick treat.
Notes for Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- Use whatever nut butter you like (peanut, almond, tahini, sunflower, coconut)
- Use raw honey or maple syrup – or skip!
- These are my favorite chocolate chips because they are dairy and soy free, real quality dark chocolate!
- This is also my favorite highest quality dark chocolate bar! High in antioxidants without a bitter taste. Use chocolate as medicine 😉
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Grease an ice cube tray with coconut oil
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil and melt on low heat
- Pour about a third of the melted chocolate into ice cube tray
- Mix together the almond butter and honey
- Divide the nut butter evenly among the tray
- Cover with remaining chocolate and place in freezer for 10-20 minutes
- These can be stored in the fridge or freezer