How This Nourishes Your Body
Wondering the Best Probiotics To Take? The research is pouring out on the benefits of beneficial bacteria and what they do for the body.
Key point to remember: It takes a DIVERSITY and constant change to establish a healthy microbiome. There are different strains of bacteria that do different things for the body.
Now, with the marketing industry capitalizing on people buying probiotics, there are MANY on the market that are not beneficial and can even be harmful.
SO HOW DO YOU CHOOSE WHICH TO TAKE?
Each person will react to probiotics differently so it is important to find which strains work for you however below are the probiotics that seem to work wonders for almost everyone I work with. These brands provide powerful strains of ACTIVE AND BIOAVAILABLE probiotics that do not contain inflammatory fillers and come from clean sources.
I always recommend consuming a probiotic pill, liquid, and food each day while switching the strands up each month.
Body Ecology Probiotic Liquids and Powders
Body Ecology is one of the leaders in probiotics. They create powerful products the heal the digestive tract, increase energy, prevent disease, clear skin, and prevent and treat asthma, eczema, and autism.
Check out their website for more information.
I drink the probiotic liquids and fermented greens powder each day and have noticed a huge difference in my skin, digestion, and energy.
This is my go-to probiotic pill with solid research and clinical trials to prove its effectiveness.
Prescript Assist contains soil-based organisms that can repopulate the gut with native strains of bacteria. These native strains boast more staying power than transient strains, which are found in the majority of probiotics. A combination of native strains and transient strains restore diversity to the gut.
You can get the prescript assist probiotic here.
This company goes above and beyond in their research and formulations. The most common strains found in most probiotics are actually an irritant for people and contain improper ratios of strains leading to more problems. The creators of these probiotics have calibrated the amount of each strain to maximize the health benefits and minimize problems.
If you are looking for a very pure probiotic that will not give you negative side effects, these are the ones I reccoend to my clients.
Most people are not aware that additives in some probiotics can actually prevent the very health they are designed to support.
CORGANIC offers three different powders:
- GUTPRO Infant
- Primal Gut Powder
Custom Probiotic Formulas
Designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people.
Based on Years of Feedback
Their unique custom probiotic formula is based on extensive research gathered from communities with a vested interest in improving gut health, such as:
- GAPS Diet (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
- Body Ecology Diet
- Gluten Free / Casein Free / Soy Free (GFCFSF)
- Autism / PDD-NOS
- PANDAS, PANS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
Everything you want in a probiotic
- As many friendly probiotic bacteria strains as possible
- Therapeutic potency
- Guaranteed potency (strains are freeze dried and kept refrigerated)
- Unlike other probotics, GutPro™ is free of unwanted additives
- No allergens (e.g. dairy, corn, soy, gluten. GutPro™ probiotic is produced on a non-dairy, non-soy vegetarian culture)
- No fillers or excipients (e.g. inulin, cellulose, maltodextrin, FOS)
- No strains that are reported to cause reactions (e.g. streptococcus thermophilus, etc)
- No strains that contribute to d-lactic acidosis (e.g. l-acidophilus, etc)
- No unnecessary ingredients (e.g. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide)
- Clinically documented effectiveness
- All probiotics used in our formulations have been thoroughly researched and documented
- Human-compatible species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Colonizing and transient species with documented benefit
- Avoidance of spore-forming species
I love how one bottle lasts 6 months to a year! Most probiotics contain only a 30 day supply.
Like Corganic, Klaire labs is another company that I recommend for people with food allergies and small children. Healthcare professionals rely on Klaire Labs for hypoallergenic, dairy- and gluten-free probiotics. Their comprehensive selection ranging from 3+ billion to 100+ billion CFUs per serving provides practitioners the flexibility to select the right probiotic for individual needs.
Here you can find the klair labs probiotic
Inner-Eco Coconut Water Kefir
This is another probiotic liquid that I love to consume daily. Coconut water is full of incredible minerals and electrolytes that deeply nourish every cell in the body. Fermented the coconut water takes away the sugar as well as makes the nutrients bioavailable to the body. You can find the coco kefir here OR You can find this at any health food store in the refrigerated section!
Pills and liquids are great but fermented foods will take your health to the next level, learn more about fermented foods here. Make sure to have at least a tablespoon each day!
You can make your own or purchase at health food stores in the refrigerator section or find the
- Eat fermented foods daily
- Drink fermented beverages daily
- Take 1 probiotic daily or 3x a week
Items this Superfood is in:
Superfood Benefits and Reasons to Eat
All health begins in the gut
Microbiome: the microorganisms in a particular environment (including the body or a part of the body). Your gut has a micromiome and your skin has a microbiome.
We need to make sure we have an abundance of healthy bacteria because they control everything:
- These bacteria detoxify your body
- They protect you from bad bacteria and viruses
- They absorb the nutrients that you are eating and create vitamins
- They are your body’s defense and energy system.
- The healthier your gut, the healthier your body, skin, mood, and life.
- Crucial for your genetic expression, immune system, body weight and composition, mental health, memory, and minimizing your risk for numerous diseases, from diabetes to cancer.
Without a healthy microbiome, you can’t have a healthy immune system. Without a healthy immune system, you’re open to infections, inflammation, hormone imbalances and autoimmune disease.