4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
I love to make a recipe each week that I can have on hand for snacks, to add to lunches, and for dessert. These have been my jam lately, which is great because they are gluten-free, sugar-free, flour-free, dairy-free, yadda-...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Paleo Cookie Bars
I love to make a recipe each week that I can have on hand for snacks, to add to lunches, and for dessert. These have been my jam lately, which is great because they are gluten-free, sugar-free, flour-free, dairy-free, yadda- yadda- yadda.
These go great with
Notes for Paleo Cookie Bars
- Use whatever nut butter you like: sunflower, cashew, almond, tahini etc. PS if you do use sunflower butter, it will turn GREEN, totally normal, don’t worry;)
- Use whatever sweetener you like. I used this monk fruit, but you can also use coconut sugar. Depending on what sweetener use, you can adjust from 1/3-1/2 cup depending on your taste. You could also try to use honey or maple syrup and add 1-2 more teaspoons of coconut flour, haven’t tried it but I am sure it would work.
- You can add a few drops of stevia on top of the sweetener if you really want a sweet treat.
- You can double this recipe if you want to make a big batch in an 8×8 pan, for this recipe I used a loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Blend softened butter and nut butter until smooth
- Add sweetener, eggs, and vanilla and blend until combined
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and blend until the ingredients are well mixed
- Add the chocolate chips and stir through
- Pour the mixture into a lined square pan, 8 inch will work.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes
Print This Recipe
You can post first response comment.