How This Nourishes Your Body
This is a great dip to have on hand for holiday parties or even just a yummy snack! Perfect dip for apples, veggies, or (like me) to eat off the spoon!
Notes for Vegan Caramel
- Use any light tasting oil you have. I used avocado oil. You can try light olive oil or coconut oil as well.
- The dates blend easier when soaked in warm water for a couple of hours.
- Pit dates and coarsely chop.
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender or large food processor.
- Process until smooth. Add less water for a thicker caramel or more water thinner for consistency
Print This Recipe