How This Nourishes Your Body
No Bake Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites
Just a quick no bake bite to keep on hand! Easy to make and perfect for the holiday months. A perfect Pumpkin recipe. A few of my other favorite bite sized desserts:
Notes for Pumpkin bites
- You can use almond, cashew, peanut, or coconut butter
- You can use any kind of nut you like
- Line a plate with parchment paper
- Melt coconut oil
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Pour in coconut oil and continue to mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and place in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture and roll into small balls
- Place on the parchment paper and place in freezer for a few hours – enjoy!
- Store in the freezer.
Print This Recipe