How This Nourishes Your Body
I know I am a bit behind in posting pumpkin recipes, but hey, I say you can have pumpkin all year round! Especially pumpkin desserts that are no bake, and full of healing and delicious ingredients!
These are great to have on hand and store in the fridge or freezer for a quick dessert or snack.
They go wonderful with:
Notes for Pumpkin Cheesecake
- You can use any nut or seed you would like for the crust.
- If you crust is too sticky, wet your hands with warm water when pressing it into the pan.
- Soak the cashews for at least one hour before
- Soaking the dates for 10 minutes in warm water
- Make the bottom layer by blending the almonds and coconut flakes until ground then add the soft dates in and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a pan lined with parchment paper and press down until a crust is formed. Place tin in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Make the filling by blending all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Remove tin from freezer and pour the filling over crust.
- Freeze for about 4 hours, or until firm.